| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oconto, Wi in November is very cool at 1.1 °C (33.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 59.7mm (2.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Oconto, Wi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oconto, Wi, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oconto, Wi:
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NNW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 124.2 kms (77.2 miles) N
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) W
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 47.4 kms (29.5 miles) SSW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) SW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 110 kms (68.3 miles) SSW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 133.6 kms (83 miles) SW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) SSW